Cyber Garage Repair Management System
Built specifically for the collision repair industry.
Drives Innovation across Your Entire Repair Business.
Here at Cyber Garage, we have carved out a unique niche for ourselves in the automotive repair sector by offering a powerful software application that brings real-time solutions to everyday challenges.
Strategic partners with BASF & KEYLOOP
A Powerful and User-Friendly Dashboard
Gives staff a visual record of all in process repair jobs and the current status of each job
- Name of insurance company managing the claim and the estimator assigned to the customer.
- Real-time progress updates on repairs and the ability to view the tasks that each technician is presently working on.
- Date of customer’s drop-off, promised delivery date, and remaining days to complete the vehicle’s repair
- Which customers currently have rental car, and which vehicle where towed into the shop.
- Quantities of ordered and delivered parts.
- The latest photo captured throughout the repair process
- Customers' current star rating of their satisfaction with the repair process.
Importance Of Job Costing And The Challenges Repair Shops Have!
According to a recent survey, 75% of independent contractors said that job costs was one of their top business concerns. That's understandable given that accurate job quotes and effective job pricing often mean the difference between a thriving company and one that struggles to survive.
The majority of auto repair businesses struggle because they are unable to keep accurate record and efficiently calculate the actual expenses involved with fixing their customer's cars.
Job costing is an essential part of every busines's operation.
Business owners and managers can monitor a job's expenses using job costing, then compare them with the revenue the job brought in. This results in the overall job's profitability.Know More About Us
Cyber Garage’s Next Generation Apps Are A Game Changer!
Mobile apps are considered to be one of the most powerful tools for reaching your business’ target audience. Almost, every adult in the world has a smartphone and this market continues to grow. That is quite a strong argument for why body shops should focus on mobile app technology.
Cyber Garage software Management systems
The leader in body shop mobile app development!Know More About Us
The Importance Of Scheduling Your Customers
- Scheduling is the art of planning your parts and labor tasks and activities so that you can achieve your customer’s promised delivery date. When it’s done effectively, it helps you:
- Understand what you can realistically achieve based on the available repair days.
- Add contingency time for “the unexpected.”
- Avoid taking on more work than you can handle.
- Work steadily toward your company’s goals.
- Have enough time to adjust to unexpected delays or supplements.
- Time is the one resource that we can’t buy, but we often waste it or use it ineffectively. Scheduling helps you think about and plan what you want to achieve in a day, week or month, and it keeps you on track to accomplish your goals.
Employee Time Management and Increased Accountability
Time-tracking reinforces accountability for each employee. When time-tracking is enforced, employees are more likely to complete jobs more efficiently and are more likely to hold themselves accountable for their progress throughout the repair process. Time tracking software isn’t used to intimidate, and control employees, but instead to reiterate the importance of completing the job on time and the need for dedicated, hardworking and honest employees.Know More About Us
Cyber Garage's New Annotation Tool.<
Once you have taken all of your preliminary photos, including documenting past damages, and then transferred them into the repair order photo gallery, the new Annotation tool allows you to mark up the images, and add notes to the photo, and then print them. This process creates a visual record of the necessary repairs and prior damages.
What We Offer
- User friendly dashboard
- Employee Time Clock
- Job Coasting Platform
- Send Text Messages
- KPI Reports
- Send Emails
- Quickbooks integration
- Scheduled Customer
- MSO Integrations
- Customer Search
- Accounts Receivables
- And Much More!